Thursday, July 17, 2008

Convicted

"I'm so gonna be thrashing it out on my blog! I cant take it anymore! It's totally one stressful blob that I wish it can dissapear from the phase of this earth sometimes!! Stop irritating me! I had enough!!!"

Those were my thoughts as I was driving back to the office just now. Prior to that I had a really stressful ride in the car and in addition to that I've been stressed by..... Yes! U smarty pants! WORK + the Life that comes with it, is the correct answer. I dont mention bout it doesnt mean everything is alrite at work, and things that are connected to it  that is so much part of my life and dear to my heart.

What was so raving with negativity was totally tuned to the opposite by God.
I must give Him all the credit!~ I'm Convicted.
I believe everything happens for a reason. So does the times when you really cant find parking at irrtating busy places like my work area here. Parking in the mall it's rm2 after 3pm. It was 2.55pm then! So brilliant me would definitely wanna wait a lil while just to pay less. rm5 compared to just rm2! Which will you pick?!! *wink* =P

So I parked at the side of a quiet corner at some housing area, to wait for the clock to hit 3! Thought I could have a moment to calm down reading my book and spend some time chatting with God. Unexpectedly I was convicted. As I was reading through a chapter in the book. God taught me again about the principles of communication. Isnt He just so amazing that reading a book that has no connection with what so ever that I went thru just now, He can still connect the message somhow for me to relate and learn something out of it to apply in my situation now.

Honestly, I've not been having some very good communication lately with someone dear and things are just rough. Many a times I just dont have enough patience, due to the many things that we need to handle and upsetting events taking place. I feel unpleasant with the gestures at times and I know I need to refocus.

Many a times when the scenario hits, having patience is just way beyond my control as I felt that I'm being pushed to the core already. I'd give out some unpleasant vibes very spontaneously (and regretting later). It always takes 2 to clap.
But what if one isnt clapping?


I believe
for now that's not the matter. It's bout my responsible action. I want to be accountable to God and do my part. Many books out there teaches us bout communication to get what we want. This approach turns words into weapons to further our own selfish desires, and the Bible tells us that this kind of communication is worthless. 
I want to apply the Godly communication principles. Thank You Father for teaching me and reminding me again what I have already learnt and convicting me of putting in more effort into doing what is right. Your Way! Love you loads God! Hugs~

Romans 12:17-21 is what I'm gonna commit myself to.
James 1:19 is what I'm gonna put in more effort to do.
Ephesians 4:26 is what I'll take note of most and refuse to see myself falling into those unpleasant emotions.

And so I'm really glad this didnt turn out to be a thrashing emo post.

What are the Godly principles that I've learnt you may ask? I'll share bout it prolly during the weekend! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home