Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally PENANG!!!

Still awake..nothing much to do now..I guess I shouldn't waste it..haha... tot prolly shouldnt procrastinate anymore..cos if I do..I'll prolly just not bother to post about Penang after some time..

We started out on a night journey. Arrived @ 
1230am I think.
1st thing that happened this time wasnt nice at all..Made a big boo boo!
I accidentaly broke half a shelf of aunty's vase display!!! =P
Didnt even know how it happened..I remember just gettin up from the floor and then
PRAANG!! PRAANG!! PRAANG!!!!~ O_0 """

I was
super shocked!!~ Uncle Eddy was so concern over if I got hurt or not... When I looked at my legs..it was abstract art I saw..LOL... I didnt even feel the cuts..Must be the impact that caused the broken glasses to bounce back and hit my legs. It looked like Jackson Pollock painted his abstract art with red paint on my legs.
Shocked again, I moved and stepped on a few pieces of broken glass..sigh.. finally they told me to sit down and not move..Unc eddy quickly got the 1st aid kit. My bro was standing there... looking at me and just shaking his head..Speechlesss!! =P and then he just smiled! Babi betul!! HAHA!!!~

Well no biggie now...Those are not super big cuts just many small cuts..thus the spots of blood all over..Well .. well ...well..ok let's waste no time on the accident anymore.. let's get to the trip!! =)
































For now! ZzZzzzzzzz.... Nites!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home