Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*singing*... Oh HAPPY day!

Good Afternoon World!!!!~

uhh....I feel like I didnt get enough sleep... only Zzzz at 5+ this morning I think and got up at 93o.
4 HOURS?!!!! ~ Gosh now only I realise I have only 4 hrs of sleep .... blergh~
Thank god for friend who yack with me when I cant sleep.


Somehow my body clock is just malfunctioning. Due to the late nights at work. When it's time to sleep I cant sleep... when it's time to wake up I wanna continue sleeping!! Gosh ...I SO have to get myself right again. I remember on Sunday - Automatically woke up..eyes wide at 5.30 in the morning and my heart just suddenly felt very burdened and I couldnt sleep back. Tossing and turning around for some time... finally decided to check if the only person I think might be awake is awake or not.. to my dissapointment.. no reply... oh well.. after staring at the ceiling a while longer ... Somehow fell alseep again... Phew~ THANK GOD!! I cant imagine if I have to stare till the chickens and the world around me wakes up.. I would have gone bonkers!! HAHA!!!~ =P

I PROCLAIM that it's gonna be a Good day today Rach!!~ Smile!!! If all else fails, at least you have tonite to look forward to my dear~ Cheer up and CONTINUE WITH YOUR WORK NOW ALREADY!!!

Alrite ..... alrite... I'm going off now...

*that's the coleric me speaking!* LOL!!!~

Rach: rOE?? Can u sense that if I'm gonna be eating rambutans everyday now?? haha!!
=_=............

why??
cos I might just be admitted to Tanjung Rambutan if the situation that I'm in now persist.

Roe: hahahahaha!!!
You still have the ability talk crap so it proves that you are still sane!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home