Thursday, July 17, 2008

=_=.... tt's gonna be the expression on ur face aft the 1st line...

I'm procrastinating again...
today really no mood to update anything that I am suppose to update...
my apologies.... prolly I'm a tad bit tired as well...

Peeps who have been a blessing past 2 days...
Laura, thanks for the call all the way...You are always the 1st few who are good in reading my 'in-between- lines' and show concern... aha but no biggie at all...I'll be alrite... Facing storms and boo boos are what I've been learning to put up with loads lately...it's just a matter of time to when I get immune to it only...let's not hope it happens...else, I'll be emotionless =P ...

Jane
thanks for staying up this morning sharing & lending a listening ear... It's really been awhile since we last had a good long catch up over the phone! I miss the stay overs...

Jack
, thanks for brain storming with me a little and temaning me almost the whole day today... could have died of boredom! .. Lol...and now you get the picture eh?!
=P 

Ruth, haha..thanks for waking me up with that msg this morning!! ruthh..ruthh... what can I say.. I'm speechless~ not that I have nothing good to say.. there's just too much to mention..bottom line, You've been a really great lil sis la.. Who acts like a big sis sometimes..Arnty!! Lol...but I really enjoy your company..really! Gee it's been 7 years! I can practically say I've seen you bloomed! tsk tsk tsk...and we still cant get enuff of each other... Goodness!!hehe

JoshL
..My dearest big bro who pampers me with extra ordinary care & concern all the time
(that includes nagging sometimes! =P) tho you are like half the world away... aiyo Uncre!! LOL... (ok I'm so gonna kena for saying that..=P) ..Thanks for appearing online at the right time & being open to everything that I have to share and say & always assuring your support and cheering me in everything I do! Yaya I'll do that personal test of yours..no worries...*big smile*

Max buddy... thanks for bringing me out yesterday, tho it was super impromtu and random... really appreciate it loads... I needed that fresh input of opinions and encouragement and you know? hanging with anyone of u peeps from 95 really just cheer me up. It's always refreshing...must be the funky ideas and the out of the box unique thoughts we each have to share man!...Lol..maybe cos we are all "weirdos" of the advertising world ...we can relate to each other and click almost instantly!!
That 8 weeks really created a strong bond between us all la I must say.
B! Yenny!Ummi!Chrissy!Kathie!Andrew! Last but not least... our "hero" Tuck..
When are you guys coming back from all over the world?? Really miss u guys!~ Pls keep the threads goin... I enjoyed it very much and look forward to read em everyday! aww...*grp hug*... ok ok enough of all this mushy stuff!! Lol..

2 Comments:

Blogger JustBlur said...

Ehh apa uncre?!?! Shesh, make me sound so old! N yea i'm here for u always.

Btw i was pleasantly surprise wif the post, hehe, finally a post that has my name in it n im the josh that u were referring to, haha, can't wait to b back!

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Faerie-Lady said...

Aww, I miss those days too babes! Yes it has been awhile...but at least we still keep in touch anyhow ^.^" no worries, I'm always here when you need me babes~ *hugz

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home