Tuesday, August 05, 2008

brains not working tonite

I so wanna update my blog with pics of recent happenings....
but......
I'm struck with a 4 letter word .....


..................... L . A . Z . Y ...........................



and the other common 5 letter word ......

............... T. I . R . E . D .......................

Lastly....my brains are not working very well tonight...
All I can think of and see right now is design layouts!!!~

I'm still @ the war zone ....

OH OH!!!~ AND PASSION IS ON @ JAKARTA TONITE!!!
I'm sure they are having a SUPER DUPER AWESOME time w God there!!!
I wish I can rewind time and experience Passion again!

I wish I have a secretary who blogs for me, carries a laptop and follows me everywhere I go. Record down all my thoughts. You know how we so very often have thoughts popping up our mind while driving, window shopping, or even while in the toilet? And when the moment is gone, all the thoughts goes away with it and never comes back. Experienced that before?

I have those moments very often. Especially while I'm driving. I have no idea why. hmmm..oh well... IF only....

Neways I shouldnt be blabbing away here now. Back to WAR!!!! ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home