Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy?!!! Gah!!

You know I'm just beginning to loathe the word "B.U.S.Y"!!!

I should seriously think of another way to answer people when they ask how am I!

Maybe I should reply "Oh I'm great!! Super free!!Call me anytime" of perhaps "Thanks for your concern.. just a lil 'occupied'*laughs*" just as long as the B.U.S.Y word doesnt appear!

Feels like some bad word that I'll despise now!

Fact is I have alot of work yes!! But that isnt always the factor! I can always pre plan my schedule if I alrd know something is coming by .. be it hang out or an event w friends etc...

Sometimes even last minute planning I can squeeze into my schedule!

I have a schedule that I can plan. Just that not evertime and everything falls in nicely. That doesnt mean it happens everyday! If or unless some last minute agenda pops up screaming for my attention!I cant help it when those happen.

That word just makes people assume that I'm busy all the time! Gosh I HATE IT!!!!

Even if friends were to plan anything in their mind "Rach is always busy". When asked, this are the response I'll get "you not busy meh??" "Oh I thought you super busy wei" " Aler! so sorry! really thought u very busy!

Oh yes! what a great question to throw back at me!! Picking up the phone to call and ask will NOT hurt or cost a million dollar!?? Harlo?!! you think I like to always be busy or 'busy' is some excuse I made up just so to put people off with the goal of making them not call me out anymore?? DO I GIVE PEOPLE THAT IMPRESSION?!!! sigh...

Oh well... it happens I guess... Yea yea... my best friend is work ... Work and  WORK now!! Great I made a new best friend who sticks to me like a leech and I love it so very much!!

I guess moments like this.. you know who real friends are who no matter what season of life you go thru!

Thank God still for such friends... few, (yea like they say, good things dont come in a bunch!)sad but true..but good things you really dont need a whole bunch..a few, is enough to warm your heart and make a whole lot of difference.. it means alot...and today, 1 who will be picking me up for dinner tonite and be so kind to send me home all the way. Babe It means alot .. really... Thanks! I really need to stress out man! Goin coo coo soon! As you can see from my rage here...LOL!!! Ok done releasing! Back to ... ah yes! my 'great' friend ....Work...=)

*dont get me wrong... just ranting about Life as it is!* smile! Yea dun worry I'm smiling! Positive! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home