Monday, August 25, 2008

char-dou myself =_=

I was screaming like crazy in the toilet... why?? see, this was what happened!

Went into toilet, the silly light was taking it's own sweet time to on apparently...
and so I saw some long, black and thin looking thing on the floor.... 1st thing came to mind was
"SNAKE!!!!!! SUPER HUGE JUNGLE WORM!!!~" I have no idea why "jungle worm" came into mind but oh well... SO!!! with that thought, what will happen?? = SCREAM LAR!!! Very natural reaction mar! HAHA!!~

There I was screaming like crazy for a few seconds and when the toilet light came on! Guess what?!
It was just the mop stick!!!
0_O AIYO!!!! *Smacks head!!* I looked at myself in the mirror and went super =_=  =_=  =_= .....

Yea I felt so silly at the end!! ahhhHHH... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sungguh BerDramanya!!
I guess it's good to have some 'silly laughing at self" scenario at times... breaks the icy cold atmosphere around here!!
LOL!!~

"SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNGLE WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" =P ... heh heh heh ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

hahaha! very funny lar u!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

haha so farney .. do you need a big spectacle ? wakakaka good enuf it wasn't real .. :P

Friday, August 29, 2008 2:25:00 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

but t is so so so sily .

Friday, August 29, 2008 2:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home