Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GREAT WORK!!!

LEE CHONG WEI!!!!!
I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!!!
ONLY ONE WHO BROUGHT A MEDAL BACK FOR MALAYSIA!!
YOU DID SO WELL!!!
Dont beat yourself up thinking that you've dissapointed the nation. So proud of you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!


I was at 1U hanging around with parents killing time waiting to pick bro up from a friends birthday party during that match. I can literally feel the pressure man. I didnt plan to watch the match actually. To my surprise they were showing it at 1U as well! 0_O Decided not to watch it still cos whenever lee chong wei scored the crowd will cheer! So just listen to the cheers is enough to know how he is fairing.

Just watch the ending part of the match. It was so intense!! You can see the look on Chong Wei's face that he was kinda dissapointed not getting the gold knowing that the nation placed such high hopes on him. But I felt a sense of pride watching him receiving that silver medal!
He made history for Msia! Fighting all the way to the top isnt easy at all and he made it up there being No.2 Best in the world!! IT'S AWESOME!!!

Walking away, I heard ppl murmuring that he could have done better and one girl even said out loud "Aiya not surprised that he lost!!" O_O!!! WHAT?!!! COME ON LA!!! Not surprised?!! Looking at her! I'm seriously not surprised if she dont even know how to hit the shuttlecock!! I mean sorry to think that way but no appreciation and support at all, instead criticise people!? Common if you think so why not you try playing up there?!! I bet not even quarter match she pengsan dee!
+_+

Reading the news today I'm glad that he got so much of support upon arriving at KLIA! That's the spiritĀ  man!! He said he was overwhelmed and with the support he is getting, he'll put in more effort and do better!! I bet those nights that he couldnt sleep and eat during the game was agonising man! Can you just imagine the whole world is watching and the whole nation putting their bets and hopes on you???
Ah but I'm sure it's all paid off now knowing that no matter what he still gain full support!


GREAT JOB!!!!!! SALUTE!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MERiE said...

wooow.. congrats to Malaysia! That's better than nothing...right?? Philippines doesn't have any medal yet.. so sad.. :(

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home