Thursday, August 14, 2008

He Increases Strength

He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength causing it to multiply and making it to abound (Isaiah 40:29).

God must have knew that I needed that! How timely that this verse came in today!
Just as I got up not feeling good and dizzy! Haha!!~ As I open my inbox, I got my daily devotion and that verse was in there!
Indeed He gives power and encouragement to the 'faint' and weary!
Thanks daddy above!! I'm so encouraged by it and thanks for reminding me that above all You are there for me! Nothing beats having an Almighty daddy who watches after me 24/7!!

I know that my God is my source and supply. God promises that He increases our strength and causes it to multiply. One of the ways God fills us with His strength is by giving us His joy. When we have joy, we have strength to overcome. Joy, the supernatural force that is deposited within me. As I meditate on the goodness and faithfulness of my God,I will be able to feel His joy. Like rivers of living water, joy will flow forth from me, refreshing and strengthening me so that I have the power to overcome every obstacle I may be facing. I shall meditate on His promises and as I do, I'll be a
VICTOR and not a victim! AMEN!!!~

1 Comments:

Blogger MERiE said...

Indeed only God can be our source of every strength... Glad that you have regained your strength upon the encounter on the verse.. :D

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home