Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's spinning!!~ not gd!

Yes!! The ceiling seems to be a lil spinning. I cant simply just shift my head position right now. I have to s.l.o.w.l.y turn my head. If not I'll feel really dizzy. Just out of the blue since yday night while still working, I felt that.

Didnt really have a good sleep cos I couldnt lie flat. If I do, I'll feel as if my brains are literally spinnin inside as well! So I've gotta kind of get into the half lying half sitting position to rest. Wasnt that comfy at all. As if that wasnt enough, the nenek neighbour I have here, got up at 4 sumthing in the morning..4 SUMTHING am!!!!! (considering that I only manage to fall alseep arnd 1 plus!) and she started vomitting REALLY LOUD!!~ Besides, every morning she'll sneeze REALLY LOUD =_=... so this morning was a combi of sneeze REALLY LOUD + vomitting REALLY LOUD!!
Gosh!!!! it was torturing! I was awaken by those noise she was making and I couldnt sleep back.
Tho I hope the nenek is alrite. Old lady vomitting is not very good thing.

Anyhow, the moment I was awaken some how the list or 'things to do' attacked!! They were like arrows shooting across my mind w big warnings saying
"rach you still have work undone in the office!! when are you gonna get done with it??!" - "rach you have bible teaching notes to prepare and today is already thrusday and u've not done preparing even half!!" - "rach you have this errands and that errands to run!!" - Rach this and that!!!!~ I cant seem to shoo those thoughts off my mind man! Couldnt take it anymore I woke up. Thought that at least after an 'ok' few hrs of sleep I'll be better.

As I stood up, that's it!! My room was spinning! Sigh... so there I go again.. like a drug addict sniffing on my oilment...I was literally like some drug addict looking all over my bed for my bottle of oilment man!! Cos I was holding on to it sniffing on it to relief myself till I fell asleep yday nite. Aiyo... siao!

So what I did? 1st thing.. on the comp! Grab my teaching notes and continued with preperations. After 2 pages, cant really concentrate so I've been walking in and out all over the house. Did some laundry, checked email, replied emails and STILL tryin to get to the core of my preperations for teaching.

Now here I am blogging. Just needed  a release and where else better than on my dear fren 'bloggie'?! =) It feels a lil better after having somewhere to spill out.

Oh I'll prolly go back to the office later.
I HAVE TO!! Arghhh!~
So many thing in mind so many things to express. I think I have to reformat my brains.
The best stupid way = put all energy into running forward towards a wall and knock on it just hard enough to get brains reformatted. Any harder, just go straight to heaven!! Lol!! There u go!! Ok sorry that was stupid. I obviously wont do that! I'm still sane! Just felt like crapping alil to release tension and laugh at my silly self! =P

Ok that done!! Rach you should be better now! Go and continue teaching prep and then off to work later!! You have no choice so JUST DO IT! Get DONE with it! THEN ONLY YOU CAN REST!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home