Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Popping by

Just completed some freelance work.

Praise God my home line is working again!

Really felt like blogging when I get home... I even saved a post on draft... half way done.

But the moment I got back I have to complete some freelance design... up till now.. so the blogging 'feel' is gone dee...

I do have some juicy post... like my purging story... man it was one crazy nite!....haha

Cheryl I'm saving it for u! =P

Besides that... I had a wonderful weekend...spending time with some wonderful people doing silly things and attending my ex highschool mate's wedding!! It was lovely!

I have camp to talk about as well! Oh I better stop listing it... I wish I have more time to do the things I wanna do everyday!~ not just sitting in the office designing layouts everyday... It's really getting off the 'creativity' zone man! I need something more brain teasing!

Alright I should be keeping this post short... cos *yawns* I'm really tired! It's been a long day... plus all the energy that went into the adventures in the toilet! aihh... u get the drift.... 

Have a good nite's rest my dearies! Nites!!

I've decided the keep the 'lights' on a lil longer here Timmy! =D

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

wah! i'm honoured u mentioned me! wah! wah! wah!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Rachs said...

Lol!!~ u are farney!!
I rmber ur msg on the chatbox ma suddenly.. .. see? I tot of u!! hehe

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You does freelance graphic or web design?

Monday, December 01, 2008 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home