Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stories for tomorrow

Boy do I have dozens of stories to share about the past few months of adventure and "adventures".

Which I know some may not turn up on this blog later due to the "I'm-lazy-to-recall-back" factor as time passes and more stories sprouting out every week at least if not days.

Thanks to streamyx upgrading the lines lately, I cant blog even when I have the time and feel of blogging when I'm home. Other days I'd just be plain tired or decides to spend some me time. Been so occupied during working hours nowadays. That feel of blogging just seldom come by. That's the thing with me. I need to feel-like-it to blog. So yea today is a lil exceptional I guess.

SO while waiting for that brilliant line at home to get working again, this blog will remain silent for a lil while more.

On another note...should I be changing my blog colour to make it brighter??

I was just staring at it for a while and wonder if I should or should not. Maybe it's the influence of a friends blog that I just visited. It was all white and bright! Surely a contrast coming back to my blog. haha... But I like the mysterious and dark cosy feeling on my blog. Oh well I guess it wont hurt to leave the lights on for a day eh?! *winks*

Here goes!! "Let there be light!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home