Friday, September 19, 2008

yAWn & sTREtch...

Good Morning world!!~ From my tiny lil nutshell here ... da office.

Yep.. Still here!

Just done  rearranging all my 20 over pages of layout. I feel like I wasted half a day just doing that. Resizing - Relink pictures - Making sure that all specifications are right - Checking from top to bottom - bottom to top again - Phewww....

I've been sitting on my chair so much. I'm honestly worried for my butt.. .

=_= ... 0_o... it's already 3.23am...

I bet most of you are fast asleep by now.

Somehow I love the wee hours. It's great for brain storming. But Thankfully no need for that now. Cos my mind is still stoning away. Due to all the mundane shifting of layouts..and rearranging em .. etc...

Alrite... think I'll take a break now.. unwind - relax..watch a few chapters of my chinese drama...

Signing off... Good Night(Morning) World!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home