Monday, October 06, 2008

standing against it ...

... that melancholy feeling is slowly hovering over...

I can so recognise it....It's not something bad..neither is it very good for me to stay in enjoying the whole feel of it.. It's just gonna get me so sucked into the world where only my imaginations become as if reality... but in fact.. it's not....

It's really taking a toll on me today...

It's been around the whole morning and it aint going off anywhere till now... and it's so distracting ... what is worst is that today, I had an encounter with the source of where that feeling came from...(pls forgive me people.. this is vague i know)

I just need to have a moment recollecting all my thoughts, emotions and pratically myself...

...Rach you need to concentrate... dont stray... stay on track!

Remember dont let setbacks take away the Joy and the surprise that's coming your way!...

Believe! Claim it! Conquer it!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home