Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2009????

LOL... gosh I've left my blog so outdated!! Not even a single post since dec 4th! :P
Sorry guys.. I really wanna update my blog happenings in my life and thoughts. I have so much to say but sadly blog priority has always been taken precedence by other more important things that I need to put as priority.

Hang in there guys! I'll try my best to update within these 2 weeks. I have Loads to catch up in here!! hehe...

Meanwhile!! I wanna share a verse that has really encouraged me this morning.
For God’s gifts and His call can never be withdrawn
(Romans 11:29)

I personally needed to hear that as I've been quite drained out lately. Work - production - life in general.... Sometimes everything is just so cloudy and the vision of the big picture ahead is just to blurred. As I sat and thing bout things just a couple days ago I find that I've been so exhausted by all that's happening, that I am so discouraged of even the journey for this year when certain things has already been made clear to me. Well I'm really encouraged this morning when I read this verse and I'm assured again that I just need to walk ahead and God's gonna be revealing more in time to come. I know that God’s plan for my life didn’t go away just because I had some disappointments, setbacks. He didn’t write me off just because I made some poor decisions. already He knew every mistake I'm ever gonna make; and He still called me. He still designed a perfect plan for your life and my life.

So no matter what’s happened in your past, God’s plan for your good remains. He still has a bright future in store for you. If you will get your hopes back and get your vision in line with God’s Word, then the rest of your life will be the best of your life! Wanna encourage you to Keep standing, keep believing, and get a vision for your future because the Lord has an amazing future in store for you! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ruth tan said...

AMen to that :S

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger ruth tan said...

AMen to that :S

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rachs said...

Yeap yeap!!! I was pretty excited when I read that verse this morning! Was like a booster :)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home